Challenging and fun, our classes are a great alternative to traditional dance or gym style fitness.
Is a class dance or fitness? Most of them are both!
The instructors at CED teach classes from both dance and fitness perspective. Some classes are naturally more on the fitness side and some on the dance side, but our focus is on the progress of each individual student. For example, if you want to learn about the sexy side of pole dance we will teach those moves as well, just ask. Or if you are taking PiYo to increase your flexibility, let the instructor know. We want you to take our classes in the direction you want to go.
New students can start any day we have an intro or beginner class. New pole students, should start with a Level I class. Please pre-register or contact us so we know you’re coming. See the FAQ for the answers to other questions.
Level 1 is dedicated to developing a great foundation in pole with some spins, dance moves, and floorwork.
Level 2 focuses more on spins and starting to learn how to combine skills together. More challenging and one-handed spins are what level 3 is all about.
In all beginner levels you’ll be working on various pole climbs and training for your first invert. At the end of Level 3 you’ll have your first invert and be ready for Intermediate!
Intermediate level students are inverting and starting to work on aerial holds, more challenging climbs, and perfecting all the skills from beginner.The only thing I can say about advanced class is you’ll be doing awesome tricks.
HoopDance is an expressive and unique form of dance incorporating the use of a modern adult size hula hoop. Hoopdance involves technical dance moves, freestyle art form in dance, and what is known as “tricks” with the hoop.
- Spinning the hoop around your waist works your core, hips thighs, gluts, and abs.
- When you add upper body moves, you are getting a complete resistance training and cardio workout for the entire body.
- Facilitates joy and laughter.
- As for calorie burning, the results are off the charts. According to researcher conducted at The Cooper Institute in the Dallas, Texas, who tested the Hoop Workout, the hoop dance exercise burned twice as many calories as riding a bike at 19 miles per hour or running.
- Bridges the gap between the mind and body so much so that…
- …Physical therapists are using the Hula Hoop as a rehabilitation device to treat individuals recovering from injury, stroke, and arthritis.
Quick Price Guide
Pole dance & fitness:
Single Class $20,
6 Class Pass $110
Belly dance/ Burlesque/ Hoop/ Yoga:
Single Class $15,
6 Class Pass $80
Monthly & Quarterly
Single classes are referred to as “drop-ins” in our system.